Join for Online Training

Online Training

Every one searching for real and genuine money making opportunities online. How many of them getting succeed in it? Hardly 1% people who will gets genuine opportunity. What about remaining 99% of people? Sadly they trapped in online scams and lost their hard earned money to them.

I am very sure that to make money online no need of any investment. All you need proper guidance. Here i will teach you about genuine online money making opportunities via online messengers such as Skype or yahoo. Once you complete the training, Let me help you to find genuine online job opportunities as well. Once you complete the online training, You can start working on it immediately.

Believe it or Not? I still earns some decent income through online online using genuine online money making opportunities. Here i am showing you one of my earning proof which proves my ability and its worth of Rs.1, 47, 465.19 in last 3 months of year 2015.

Earning Proof

Do you really amazed with the above earnings? There is no real secrets behind the earning. As i said earlier, all you need proper guidance and training.

I am not insisting you to buy any CDs or any online electronic media such as e-books. To make money online no need any website or to be an internet savvy. If you know well internet basics and fluent internet surfing, then you can simply start making money online almost immediately. Yes! its absolutely free to make money online immediately, Once you complete online training with me via online messenger or telephone.

Once you complete this live online training, You can earn up to Rs.1000 – Rs.2000 Everyday online. Earlier this Live Online Training costs Rs.1200/-

Now its just Rs.699/- only to offer live online training about genuine online money making opportunities. Once you complete the class, We will helps you to avail the jobs as well. Offer Closes Soon. Hurry now.

To make a payment, you can transfer funds online to the below specified Bank of India account number from your Bank of India account or from any other bank accounts using below IFSC code and account number.

If you do not have account either in Bank of India or any other banks, still you can remit cash through any nearby Bank of India branches from your home town or location, by using the below account name and account number.

Our Bank of India account details

Beneficiary Name : S.Selvam
Bank of India A/c Number : 821510100000920
Branch : R.S. Puram Branch, Coimbatore
IFSC Code : BKID0008215 (Used for third party bank online transactions)

Note: If you transferred funds through Bank of India online banking (internet banking) or by remitting cash in the above account, Here i requested you to, Send your name, Email address, Phone number along with your payment details such as…

1. Name of City (Where you remitted cash)
2. Name of the Bank of India branch
3. Transaction ID (For online banking transactions)
4. Date of remittance
5. Time of remittance

By duly fill out the Contact Form Here to notify me about your payment. Once we confirm your payment, we’ll reply you about your online training schedule details within 24 – 48 hours along with further instructions. After you had successfully sent the above details, also requested you to call my mobile number +9198430-32323 to ensure your credit of payment.

Or Else Send Demand Draft in Favor of M/s. 7G Solutions to.

M/s.7G Solutions
75 Madukkarai Road, Kamaraj Nagar
Coimbatore – 641021, Tamilnadu – India
Mobile : +9198430-32323

When you are sending demand draft, do not forget to include your contact details in a piece of paper including 1.Your name, 2.Email address, 3.Phone number along with the demand draft. Once i received the demand draft, will confirm your online training schedule via email within 24 – 48 hours.

If you have credit card or paypal account, (transfer payments through credit & debit cards or using paypal account is very safe, secure and fastest way) you can pay $14 instantly using below button and get training as soon as possible. Once we received your payment, we will revert back to you on the same working day through email about your live online training schedule which contains your training date and time.

Want to know the details immediately? Read the FAQ page for more details.